Webinar Marketing Program
Online learning is the go-to source for busy professionals. For this reason, webinars have never had a more important role for marketers than they do today. Partner with us to demonstrate your expertise and thought leadership through our webinar marketing program.
- Work with our content experts to craft a topic that speaks to your target audience
- Each 45-minute webinar is moderated by our editors and followed by a 15-minute Q&A session
- Comprehensive promotional plan begins five weeks before webinar to drive registrations
- Detailed analytics allows us to qualify sales leads, benchmark trends and assess ROI
- Your webinar is archived for on-demand viewing for 12 months
- Accessible on tablets and mobile phones
Webinars rank as the #2 most effective tactic for content creation and distribution, behind only in-person events. 2016 B2B Content Marketing Trends—North America: Content Marketing Institute/MarketingProfs
Dedicated Promotional Plan Maximizes Exposure
Our creative services team designs and deploys 2 custom email invitations.
Custom Landing Page
Registration landing page features webinar summary, your company logo, speaker bios and registration form.
Our content team promotes the webinar by producing a Q&A session with your presenter.
Display Advertising Support
A 300×250 (medium rectangle) ad on our website links to the webinar registration page.
Social Media Promotion
Dedicated promotion both pre- and post-webinar on social platforms maximizes exposure among our highly engaged social followers.
Webinars have become the primary source of information that buyers turn to at key stages of the purchase decision.
Interested in learning more about our webinar program?
Tips for a Successful Webinar
Send email invitations to your own marketing database to increase awareness and drive more interested users to the registration page.
Create unique and useful topics that speak to your target audience. Our content experts are here to help.
Don’t oversell your marketing message. Focus on being a partner and information resource for webinar attendees.